~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:51:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloated Feeling  (Read 6342 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

Bose
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/25/2004 11:34 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all,

I've been reading for a while and been quite successful over the course of two years of finally getting all the techniques down  I have almost mastered the PC-relaxing technique to the point where I dno't feel like I need to ejaculate 95% of the time when I have an orgasm.

I've been trying something recently... I've held off ejaculating for a week but have probably had up to 30-50 orgasms in the process (I haven't relaly counted, could be more). There's this bloated feeling though on my front waist area. Sometimes it gets painful. Is this because there's extra seminal fluid lying in wait to get out? What is the scientific part of the body where this liquid is held?

And... most importantly... is it bad for my health Tongue

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 1:41 AM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bose,

Just for clarification, what technique are you using? Is it the glans stimulation technique that FumingPole has been teaching here in this forum?

"There's this bloated feeling though on my front waist area. Sometimes it gets painful. Is this because there's extra seminal fluid lying in wait to get out?"

I'm not sure what you mean by "front waist area." Is this feeling actually located in your genitals or higher? Generally, when you suddenly stop ejaculating after doing it frequently for a long period of time, you may experience a feeling of congestion in your genitals, such as a feeling of fullness in your prostate and or testicles.

Because you are describing a feeling of pain, I would go ahead and ejaculate regularly again, and then stop using the technique until you have seen a doctor about it. Make sure to tell them about the technique you're using, they may know something about it that we don't. After all, I'm not a doctor and I don't know if any have posted here either.

"What is the scientific part of the body where this liquid is held?"

Most of the fluid that makes up semen is contained in your prostate. A small amount (the actual sperm) is also contributed by the testicles.

" And... most importantly... is it bad for my health?"

That question is a subject for much debate these days. Traditions like Tantra and Taoism suggest retaining your semen, because it supposedly has considerable health benefits. On the other hand, Western medicine consistently shows in studies that ejaculation is an important part of maintaining a healthy prostate among other things.

I do know that, generally speaking, if you suddenly stop ejaculating for a long period of time (say for more than a month or so), it does pose some health risks such as prostate infections or inflammation. It depends on your age and general state of health, but unless you are receiving personal instruction from a trained professional in the realm of semen retention, it's best to ejaculate periodically just to be on the safe side.

Personally, I went from ejaculating on average 1-3 times a day to 1-4 times a month within a couple years of becoming multiorgasmic. I simply found that I was satisfied more by my non-ejaculatory orgasms than by ejaculating as time went by. I don't hold myself to any rule about ejaculation, but I find that about once a week is good for me. It's often enough that I feel secure knowing I'm not threatening my prostate's health, but at the same time, I feel that I have more energy by not ejaculating every day.

My suggestion is to simply find what feels right to you, don't force yourself one way or the other. Just make sure you "clean the pipes" at least once a month to give your prostate a chance to expell any stagnant fluids. Also, there are more reports coming out all the time that show regular prostate massage is an excellent way to prevent prostate cancer, inflammation, and other ailments. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself or have a partner that is inclined to do so, the Aneros at www.malegspot.com is a great way not only to keep your prostate healthy, but to enjoy MMO's as well.

Hope this helps, Just remember to have fun, but play safe!

: - ) 

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

Bose
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 8:08 AM           

Hey, thanks for the insightful reply 

Well, to be more specific, the bloatedness is really felt around my bladder, like I feel like I constantly have to piss, but I don't need to piss because I just did. That's kinda what I meant by front lower waist, but yeah that's kinda being really vague Tongue But yeah. But yeah, it's not really PAIN pain, but yeah.. more like a feeling that you've just drank a gallon of water 5 hours ago and haven't taken a piss yet. Except, I know that the bloated feeling comes from my not ejaculating.

So, I think your short answer for this is that it's probably bloatedness in my prostate... I was looking at diagrams and it showed the prostate right under the bladder. Does fluid actually collect more and more in the prostate and expand it until you ejaculate, letting it all out? If it does, then yeah, that's probably the answer, because the prostate swelling is probably putting pressure against my bladder.

Oh, and the method I'm using is... well... Just relaxing the PC muscle I guess. I don't do any of those "top-of-the-glans-only-stimulation" technique that i read about, although that feeling is pretty intense  I just use normal stroking, and then when I feel like I'm going to come, I just let it turn into an orgasm w/o ejaculation. I'm not exactly sure what that method is called. But yeah. I'm not exactly sure what it's called, but by reading here, it's mostly referred to as PC-relaxing method. There might be a subclassification for it, but yeah, I'm not sure.. maybe you can enlighten me 

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 8:55 AM             

Hi Bose,

I believe your orgasms are not full body, thus the blockage in your lower stomach. Oriental litterature would say you can't pass the second or third chakras. With full body orgasms, your body is left without any internal tensions.

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 4:08 PM               

Once again, I agree with Romeo. Eastern traditions teach the importance of allowing built up sexual energy to flow beyond your pelvic area, and out to the rest of your body. If this energy is not able to circulate freely, blocks can occur and cause discomfort or health problems.

"Well, to be more specific, the bloatedness is really felt around my bladder, like I feel like I constantly have to piss, but I don't need to piss because I just did."

"like a feeling that you've just drank a gallon of water 5 hours ago and haven't taken a piss yet. Except, I know that the bloated feeling comes from my not ejaculating."

"So, I think your short answer for this is that it's probably bloatedness in my prostate... I was looking at diagrams and it showed the prostate right under the bladder."

Yes, the prostate gland is directly under the bladder. And having a swollen or enlarged prostate can cause the feeling of needing to urinate. That's why older men tend to have trouble urinating, their prostates enlarge as they age.

"Does fluid actually collect more and more in the prostate and expand it until you ejaculate, letting it all out?"

Yeah, pretty much. It depends on how you retain your semen and what practices you are using. Some traditions have various exercises and meditations to help "store and or convert" retained semen.

"If it does, then yeah, that's probably the answer, because the prostate swelling is probably putting pressure against my bladder."

Yes, that's one possible answer. However, I think it's important to mention another possibility. If your method of MMO is simply to reach your Point of No Return and then relax/stop stimulation, it's possible that you are experiencing what are called "retrograde ejaculations." That means that instead of coming out through the penis, your semen "squirts backwards" into your bladder. You can tell if this happens by urinating after you finish practicing. If the urine looks cloudy or white-ish, that means you have semen in your bladder. If it's clear than you did not have retrograde ejaculation.

Almost all men will experience a retrograde ejaculation at least once or twice in their life times. It's not normally considered unhealthy if it only happens occasionally. The semen will generally just flow out the next time you urinate. However, if the method you're using is causing this to happen over and over again, and you are not ejaculating normally, it could potentially create a bladder infection, which might feel very much like a need to urinate all the time.

So my advice is to first ejaculate a couple times and see how you feel. If you no longer have that urge to urinate, then it was probably just your prostate feeling larger than usual. However, if the feeling continues even after you have ejaculated a couple times, then I would definitely see a doctor A.S.A.P.

Good Luck!     

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

Bose
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/26/2004 9:26 PM           

I think you pretty much nailed it Romeo. When I have my orgasm, most of the feeling is placed on my pelvic area. However, I think, maybe out of every 200 times, I do indeed have a full-body orgasm. I'm not sure how to reproduce those results though. I think it's time to do some more reading 

And PanDragon, just to clarify I'm not using a relax/stop technique. When I'm reaching PONR, I just breathe deeply and relax and keep stroking and I have the orgasm while stroking, all the way until the orgasm subsides.

I used to use the PC-squeeze technique, and then I read that there were some people saying that that caused semen to flow back into the bladder, which I had immediately confirmed. I read about the PC-relaxing technique, and I find that doesn't make semen flow back into my bladder, which makes me more comfortable.

I ejaculated last night and feel a lot better. No feeling of bloatedness or needing to piss often, which is a good sign. I'm still interested in this full-body orgasm stuff. I'll read around the board more and see if I can find any answers.

Thanks again for all the help.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: