~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:43:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MMOrg and birth control  (Read 6478 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:46:55 PM »

romeo

Diamond Member 

Reg : 05/06/2003

Date Posted: 04/13/2004 6:47 AM             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could MMOrg be an alternative birth control method?

MMOrg isn't usually accompanied by ejaculation, hence the expression "dry orgasm". However pre-cum or Cowper's glands secretion is unavoidable. It's has been said that this fluid contains spermatozoids, but is this true? But before revealing the truth about it, think how biased was this statement knowing men so rarely multi-orgasmic or dry orgasmic.

Fortunately, a study has been carried on to determine if:

"preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?"

Zukerman Z, Weiss DB, Orvieto R.

Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel.

PURPOSE: To determine if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland. METHODS: DESIGN: Prospective clinical and laboratory study. SETTING: Andrology and Sex Counseling Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Academic Teaching Hospital. PATIENTS: Five patients referred for premature ejaculation, three for excessive fluid secreted during foreplay and four normal healthy volunteers. INTERVENTION: Glass slide smears of preejaculatory Cowper's gland secretion obtained during foreplay from at least two different occasions, and semen samples after masturbation. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Microscopic examination of air-dried smears, and routine semen analyses. RESULTS: None of the preejaculatory samples contained sperm. All the patients had sperm in routine sperm analyses. CONCLUSIONS: Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus.

PMID: 12762415 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

J Assist Reprod Genet. 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9.

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/14/2004 9:07 PM                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now this is one big discovery that is really shocking me!

You mean if I...! then I...! and we...!
And if don't....! and if I just...! then there will be no pregnancy?!
What the...! Really?!
So if I...
Wait, I need to contain myself first! Be right back!

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 04/21/2004 1:04 AM                       

If this is true, then MMOrg can be another method of birth control. But majority of the world still thinks that MMOrg is a myth. I think it will be difficult to advertise this method. Nonetheless, this method entails practice and may become frustrating for others who don't have enough patience.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 04/21/2004 7:27 AM             

Anecdotally, Mantak Chia in his book "The multi-orgasmic man" reports he has been  using "seminal retention" (his own words) for many years with his wife as their only birth control method with a total success. He says the efficacy was so good that the day they decided to have a child, it took only one shot (no pun intended) fpr them to conceive.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 08/19/2004 3:50 PM             

Very informative thread from another board :

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/Forum106/HTML/001777.html

"Actually the minimum number of sperm is about 12 million, not one. A single sperm can't fertilize an egg, it requires a large number to find the egg and then to break down its protective membrane.

And, the number of sperm in precum is very small. A recent study of 16 men found zero sperm in their precum. In fact a recently suggested method of birth control targets the enzyme that causes contractions in the duct that leads from the testicles to the prostate. If this duct fails to push sperm to the prostate during pre-ejaculation, the man is infertile. The close proximity of the testicles to the prostate is no guarantee the sperm get there.

It is now considered most likely that the source of such pregnancies is the failure of the guy to withdraw soon enough and him either not realizing it or just saying he withdrew to avoid any problems with his partner.

So the withdrawl method isn't very good, but not because of precum sperm or because one sperm causes pregnancy, but because in the heat of the moment it's very hard to stop.

Here is a recent article in the "Journal of Assisted Reproduction Genetics, 2003 Apr;20(4):157-9. Zukerman asked "Does preejaculatory penile secretion originating from Cowper's gland contain sperm?" "Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Rabin Medical Center, Petah Tikva, Israel." Their conclusion was "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus." You can't be more definitive than that.

You should know that precum is the clear slippery liquid that comes out of the penis long before ejaculation. It is produced exclusively by Cowpers gland (also called the bulbourethral gland) which lies beyond the prostate. It's purpose is to neutralize any urine in the urethra and act as a lubricant BEFORE semen is ejaculated. Sperm must pass through the prostate to get to the precum and that's not likely because sperm isn't mixed with semen until the last few seconds before ejaculation. A guy can produce lots of precum during foreplay and does not have to ejaculate to produce precum.

The seminal vesicles, and prostate gland produce semen which is what the sperm are mixed with, they don't produce precum. The only reason precum is in semen is because it lines the urethra and gets added in as the semen passes. Precum is not mixed with sperm in the prostate.

It is well documented in infertility clinics that less than 12 million sperm makes pregnancy very unlikely and the chances at 5 million are pretty well zero. The reason is also well known (check a few fertility sites) out of 5 million sperm only a very few sperm make it too the egg and there aren't enough sperm to break down the egg wall (also one reason IVF uses needles into the egg to place the sperm there). So the physiology is very clear. It is impossible for one sperm, even deposited at the egg to fertilize it naturally. We aren't allowed to give sites, so I suggest you simply check out some biology of sex sites to update your understanding.

We are simply having a debate. The object isn't to attack people or prove them wrong. That isn't important at all. What is important is for people reading here to find the truth. The truth frees you to understand. There are so many silly ideas about sex that hold people back because they keep getting reinforced over and over. I mean, according to this discussion we can't even agree what precum is. If people don't know that, we sure don't know very much do we?

Of course it's very silly to have sex without protection and the withdrawl method doesn't work very well. But NOT because of sperm in precum. I mean you have people worrying that some precum on their hand will somehow make a girl pregnant, or some precum near her vagina or on a condom when it gets put on will leak that one sperm and magically she is having a baby. The truth is, it is very hard to stop before you ejaculate, and guys lie, that's the reason the method doesn't work very well. And that is very important to know. It's not some magical leaking of precum or lucky sperm; it's the guy and what he does that is the key. Now you know the truth, you can deal with him instead of wasting time on his precum.

Originally posted by Magnetic:
So, no way could just a few sperm in the vagina make their way to the egg. This story gets propagated so as to discourage people from using the withdrawl method of bc.

Yep, good explanation. It's so sad that people don't know the simple truths about sex. I know when I grew up I didn't, and it cast a long shadow over my appreciation of sex for a long time. I remember being so worried about precum on our hands as we rolled the condom on. I mean how are you suppose to not get that stuff on your hands during foreplay and then safely roll a condom on? I never did figure that one out. Hopefully we can fix that for others with boards like this one.

[This message has been edited by orion (edited 08-01-2003).]"

From that forum

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 10/25/2004 3:35 AM             

Just to let you know I've been using the "MMO birth control method" for several months.

romeo

Diamond Member 

Date Posted: 04/05/2005 5:01 AM             

Method is still working. I think this method has potential in regard to birth control.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: