~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 19, 2017, 11:31:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prostate stimulator  (Read 5473 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 08:48:04 PM »

2Worthless

Bronze Member 

Reg : 10/07/2004

Date Posted: 10/07/2004 2:09 PM               

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi All,
I have been using various MMO techniques for about a year and half.
About a month ago I tried something that has added to the pleasure.
Try out the Aneros prostate stimulator. It is nothing short of being wonderful. When using this thing with MMO is easier and
the peaks seem closer together. The only problem is that I need several hours of free time before I start it up.
The aneros can be used without understanding MMO but with it, it is incredible.

Message edited by: ~ The MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM Forum ~ www.malemultiple.org moderator on 10/08/2004 02:58:29[Server Time/GMT -8 Pacific Time]

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

AbNormol
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/14/2004 11:01 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think aneros doesn't design for everyone.. 

Aneros never make me orgasm or something like MMO

I think I need smaller size of aneros

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 10/16/2004 3:24 AM               

Hey AbNormol,

I agree, the Aneros doesn't seem to work for everyone. I'm not sure why. But I think there's definitely a bit of a learning curve to it for most guys. There was for me anyway.

If you check out the forum at malegspot.com, you'll find the occasional guy saying how it finally worked for them after a year or so of trying. I think it pays to keep checking the posts and asking advice. Just like most MMO methods, you have a much better chance of success if you keep re-checking your technique and asking advice from folks who know.

I don't know what kind of Aneros you have, but I know they came out with a smaller size recently. The "SGX," I think? I haven't tried it, but it might be worth checking out.

Good Luck    : - 

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

PanDragon

Golden Member 

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 03/14/2005 11:44 PM               

Hey Guys,

Since this topic is back on the board, I thought I should mention that the Aneros company has released 3 new design models recently: The Maximus, The Eupho, and The Helix.

I purchased a Helix and it's at least twice as good at producing multiple orgasms as the original design. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it, but I am truly impressed with how much better it works than the old MGX version. If anyone here is considering buying an Aneros, I highly recommend the Helix for a first purchase. Recent posts in the Aneros Forum suggest it's the easiest model to experience multiples with, especially for beginners.

Check it out at www.malegspot.com

Peace  : - )

If ya wanna ride those waves, you better wax your board!

Bernd

Bronze Member 

Reg : 05/20/2004

Date Posted: 03/26/2005 11:08 AM             

The Aneros is amazing!! I just ordered an Aneros and for the first tests I inserted the Aneros and masturbated my Penis with my Fleshlight. By the way I think the Fleshlight can be very helpful for learning to become multiorgasmic. It feels very near to the natural experience and so the Fleshlight may be useful in experimenting with new techniques. I was very surprised how easily I reach several dry orgasms with massive contractions. Finely I had one heavy ejaculation orgasm with superstrong prostate contractions and I felt really satisfied!!

2Worthless

Bronze Member 

Reg : 10/07/2004

Date Posted: 04/04/2005 1:38 PM               

Reply to : PanDragon

Hey Guys,Since this topic is back on the board, I thought I should mention that the Aneros company has released 3 new design models recently: The Maximus, The Eupho, and The Helix.I purchased a Helix and it's at least twice as good at producing multiple orgasms as the original design. I wasn't expecting much when I bought it, butI am truly impressed with how much better it works than the old MGX version. If anyone here is considering buying an Aneros,I highly recommend the Helix for a first purchase. Recent posts in the Aneros Forum suggest it's the easiest model to experience multiples with, especially for beginners. Check it out atwww.malegspot.comPeace : - )

Hi I have enjoyed the classic verstion of Aneros so much I had to order both the Helix and the Eupho models. After trying them both out over the weekend all I can say is WOW!!!! The Helix did work better than the classic but I actually prefered the Eupho. Very subtle movements were all it took to get me going. Then it just kept on going, and going and going. These things are worth their wait in gold.

Keep going.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: