~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 23, 2017, 05:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My progress  (Read 2659 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:12:45 PM »

Author                                                             

Trigve
Anonymous

Date Posted: 08/24/2004 8:06 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so I tried fumingPole's technique on glan stimulation, here's what happened

everything seemed to be going well, I did the breathing, kept my body and pc muscle relaxed and all that, and had the same persperation pattern (on the thighs, etc).  Basically everything was the same as how he described.  It took a really long time to orgasm, but when I did I still ejaculated with contractions and lost the erection afterwards.

not sure what I did wrong, or maybe everyone's just different and this may not work on every person.

I got the books by Matak and Brauer from the library today.  it's funny the books weren't even on the shelves, those were the only two books in the section that had a empty box saying "ask the front counter to borrow this book".  lol, maybe people steal them or something?

| Report to admin | Speaking message |     

FumingPole

Platinum Member 

Reg : 03/01/2004

Date Posted: 09/14/2004 12:30 AM                       

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to : Trigve [Anonymous]

ok so I tried fumingPole's technique on glan stimulation, here's what happenedeverything seemed to be going well, I did the breathing, kept my body and pc muscle relaxed and all that, and had the same persperation pattern (on the thighs, etc). Basically everything was the same as how he described. It took a really long time to orgasm, but when I did I still ejaculated with contractions and lost the erection afterwards.not sure what I did wrong, or maybe everyone's just different andthis may not work on every person.I got the books by Matak and Brauer from the library today. it's funny the books weren't even on the shelves, those were the only two books in the section that had a empty box saying "ask the front counter to borrow this book". lol, maybe people steal them or something?

Nice to hear from you Trigve.

As it is only now that I've read the boards, let me say Welcome buddy to this discussion site.

About your concern. The point of doing the glans stimulation is for you to get acquainted with the feeling of having RELAXED PC muscles, which I read you said you were able to do so. But the real challenge here is to be able to let your PC muscles relax during orgasm (to stave off ejaculation). Now you said that you felt contractions when you ejaculated. To avoid this, you must find the right stimulation on your glans during the orgasm. I suggest the Second Hand Position (not the Modified First Hand Position). And be conscious of your PC muscles while having orgasm, don't let them contract, make them still and relaxed by BREATHING PROPERLY, concentrate on the exhaling part of the correct breathing. Hope to hear from you soon.

As this is about my masturbation technique, please post reply on my thread: "My Success Story", no pun intended, ok?

Pole here. Peace.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: