~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 23, 2017, 10:23:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantak Chia questions  (Read 30158 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »

islandparadise   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Bottom   Author

Score: 0
Time spent: 0 hours

(Date Posted:01/19/2007 01:15:40)

-

(Message edited by islandparadise on 02/20/2008 13:00:53) 

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   1#

(Date Posted:01/20/2007 23:51:31)

$%*'`[tj]%*'`@Reply to : islandparadise

From what I've seen there haven't been many posts on this board claiming success with the PC squeeze technique  involving actively clamping down on the PC to hold back ejaculation.  In my experience clamping down on the PC takes me closer to ejaculation instead of staving it off -- no matter how hard I clamp down it still comes out. 

If you're urine is cloudy after orgasm it sounds like you had a retrograde ejaculation.  It is interesting that you didn't lose your erection.  Did you experience a loss of interest in sex after your orgasm?  If not, I'm not sure it matters that you had a retrograde ejaculation - you could just keep going and have another orgasm (sounds like fun).  Have you had multiple orgasms using this method?  I have read some places (www.jackinworld.com for example) that question the health of regular retrograde ejaculations and in general the "brute force" method of  holding back ejaculation.  I don't know of any direct medical evidence pointing to this as being a problem, but I'm no doctor. 

For those who haven't heard about or read this book there is a brief review and summary of it here: www.sexuality.org/mantak.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm not sure of anyone that does this method of multiple orgasm. I find it's really good, but I have a bunch of questions that I am confused about right now. I went through the two books "the multi orgasmic man" and "taoist secrets of love cultivating".I am curious about using the pc muscle to achieve the multiple orgasms. I have been playing around with the timing a lot and I have had a fair degree of success. I am under the impression that you are supposed to come right to the edge and then really clamp the pc muscles. My current method is to come right before the edge and then clamp on the pc and it pushes me over into the orgasm. I have it to the point that I can fairly easily make sure that there is no semen coming out.My question is about retrograde ejaculations. I read in the multi orgasmic man that if you lose your erection afterwards, you have had

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

islandparadise   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   2#

Score:0

(Date Posted:01/23/2007 03:45:17)

-Have gotten advice from some former instructors of the Healing Dao who have gotten pretty bad problems after using the Mantak Chia techniques. Apparently they are not properly taught from the original teaching and I don't want people to get lead in the wrong direction because of me.-

(Message edited by islandparadise on 02/20/2008 13:04:42) 
Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   3#

(Date Posted:04/19/2007 07:51:27)

$%*'`[your experiences?]%*'`@

Guys, your help is appreciated.

I have succeeded in having multiple orgasms, but I guess I am not doing it how I am supposed to do it. At the point of ejaculation, I am not clenching anything but concentrating on not contracting the muscles which leads to ejaculation. (After resuming I see some fluid slowly seeping out but it is mostly not semen). It turns out that I am pretty successful at it and I can keep going like maybe 6-7 orgasms before having soft erection. But I want to know why people don't do this or it is not mentioned anywhere. All I read is about making very powerful muscles and clenching. Am I doing something wrong or useless? I mean it is definitely not useless, but is clenching better in any ways? If I clench, can I "not stop" stimulation for example?

I have also observed that after 6-7 orgasms my erection gets softer. Do you guys also observe that? Do you think it depends on the total amount of semen that seeps out during the session, or could it be related to the length or magnitude of the orgasms? It has been only a week since I started having Multiples (if that's what I am having...) and it is hard for me to understand yet how it works...

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   4#

(Date Posted:05/06/2007 07:33:24)

$%*'`[shovi]%*'`@I have been practicing this method(mantak chias method) for about 5 months now.

The method is more about sending the energy up and away from the pelvic region than anything else. Strong PC muscles help to asorb the energy and then send it up the spine.

your body needs to be very relaxed and energy pathways need to be open.

they call it a valley orgasm, its not one big bang. its gradual 
sook   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   5#

(Date Posted:05/07/2007 12:36:14)

Well, I've been practicing the Mantak Chia methods for at least 6 months now.  My daily practices include testicle breathing, testicle compression breathing exercise, and the powerlock practice (massage till 90% to orgasm and then contract pc/anal muscles and visualise movement of energy up spine).  I've found that if I go too far towards orgasm then I may leak a drop of semen out the end of the penis.  If this happens then I've done it wrong, as there should be absolutely no loss of semen whatsoever.  Also, there should be no semen in the bladder as the pc and anal muscle control are supposed to clamp down and stop the prostate from pumping/spasm so that the semen is never ejaculated or moved to the bladder opening in the first place.
I found the whole term orgasm very confusing when I started all this because you don't actually go as far as to have an orgasm in the normal sense.  You only go about 90% - 95 - 98% of the way to orgasm, so that the prostate never starts pumping.  The strength of the PC muscles and the uro-genital diaphram stop the spasm from occuring which is quite different to allowing it to spasm and then physically blocking the flow of ejaculation which then causes problems with semen loss in the bladder or out the end of the penis.
I've found there to be a drop or two of precum with each round of getting to 95% of orgasm before clamping muscles. This is not semen, it is a completely clear very slippery fluid that comes from the cowper glands (I think that's the gland) and is the bodies natural lubricant to help lubricate the vagina during intercoarse.
This practice of getting to the point of orgasm and then clamping can be done ranging from a few times to 10 times or more twice a day depending on how much sexual energy you feel has built up. This can be higher depending on if you've had sexual thoughts or exposed to any stimulating images, etc.  It all depends on the person as some people will have more energy then others.
So far my biggest struggle seems to be with opening the microcosmic orbit. I'm trying to channel the energy from the testicle and penis up the sacrum and up the spine to the head in one breath and holding it there for a number of seconds and then down to the heart and then the stomach on the out breath.  I do that 3 times after getting within about 90% of way to orgasm. However, I don't feel the energy rushing up the spine, even though I'm mentally visualising it going up. 
If anyone can help with any advice to better activate the sacrum and cranial pumps adn to actually be able to feel the movement of energy then I'd be very appreciative.

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   6#

(Date Posted:05/28/2007 07:23:08)

$%*'`[dude]%*'`@Text to be set font.

Hey guys. OK I've been practicing the Big Draw now for a couple weeks and I wanted to relay my experience of the bodily sensation aspect of drawing the energy up the spine and into the head in the Micro Orbit. The first couple times I tried the BD I felt nothing in particular but noticed that I lost 3 quarters of my erection immediately. The 3rd session I tried, I involved my ass muscles a lot more than I had been while holding the deep breath I had taken, and simultaneously clenching my teeth and fists and pumping the anus and perineum. I was in the shower and OMG, I suddenly felt a burst of energy in my head the likes of which I can barely describe in words - the best way I guess would be to say I had an orgasm INSIDE my brain! AT first I couldn't actually tell where the orgasm was - I think I was so used to it being in my dick that I was fairly confused when I couldn't find any particular sensation there. IT was short but very intense and as I continued bringing myself to climax and doing the Big Draw just before ejaculation, I experienced more and more of these tiny orgasmic bursts - in the back of my head, my neck the base of my spine, my heart. And I noticed that during the big draw itself, there was no particularly outstanding sensation - but as soon as I began touching myself after 6 rounds or so of the BD, the explosions inside my body would begin again and my dick became insanely sensitive (in a good way) - and it would continue like this until the energy had built up in my dick/balls again and I'd have to do the BD. I felt as though I could have continued indefinitely and, honestly, they were the most incredible and deep orgasms I've ever felt...but as someone above mentioned, they were smaller than a big bang, more gradual and just different in nature. I have felt for myself that I am so used to that feeling of 'dumping' something during orgasm that there's almost a psychological addiction there that has to be broken - because stopping before the external orgasm takes place and doing the BD and then continuing stimulation rewards me with sensations in my body I really didn't even think were possible (regardless of what I had read in books etc and outlined esoteric sexual practices). I mean it all seems sortof abstract and fantasy-like before you feel it for yourself. NOw, I'm a total novice ofcourse, but I figure if this is what it feels like to start, I can't even imagine what it's like to become so proficient that you can do this on call and with a partner to share in the glory!

Something else I wanted to mention - 2 of the days I've had great success with bringing that energy deeper into my body (into the orbit) - I've noticed that all day and even the next day I can draw the energy up into my head simply by thinking about it - not that I have complete control or anything but I noticed, as soon as I begin to talk or think about it, the energy begins to rise and the feelings of brain stimulation and almost a mild orgasmic and blissful uphoria begin...and I've had this continue for up to 10 hours! I wonder if I should be grounding this energy in my navel instead of just letting it loose and wild in the orbit though.

These practices are absolutely incredible - I feel now as though I'm being drawn deeply into the interior of my body - as if into a vortex of euphoria I could not have imagined.

Good luck to everyone and thanks for this forum!

*J 
Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   7#

(Date Posted:06/11/2007 21:14:34)

$%*'`[Joyride]%*'`@Ok... First of all, I don't know anything about Mantak Chia, but I have been having multiple orgasms using the pc squeeze technique for almost a year now. I found that my pc muscle was already very well developed when i first heard about this technique and I was able to do it after about two or three attempts.

The method that works best for me is to start clenching only after the orgasm starts. If I don't let the orgasm start before squeezing, it actually pulls me away from orgasms and back to about 90% of the way there. I found that there is a small lag between the beginning of the orgasmic sensation and the subsequent contractions that push the semen out. That point in between is when I start squeezing and I find it works perfectly.

My only problem with the pc squeeze method is that each orgasm is less enjoyable than the last, and none of them feel as good as one normal orgasm. I've also tried relaxing my muscles instead of squeezing to stop ejaculation, and while I was successful in doing that, I found that I was not able to retain my erection afterwards.

Anyway, this Big Draw technique sounds amazing, and I am now going to search for more info on how to achieve it. 
sook   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   8#

(Date Posted:06/13/2007 04:14:05)

I've been doing the big draw but still haven't felt any sort of energy moving up my spine to my brain.  Each time I get 90% of the way to orgasm and stop and do the big draw, it's never as physically sexually satisfying as a normal ejaculation type orgasm.  Although I can't physically sense the energy rising up my spine I know that the energy must somehow have moved out of the genital area as after about 10 times of getting close to 90% towards orgasm and doing the Big draw a few times then there doesn't feel as though there's as much energy in the genitals anymore and each attempt to get to the 90% mark is a bit harder, until I feel that there's no energy left in the genitals, which is where I stop and do the whole thing again later on in the day or the next day.

I'm wondering that if the energy is no longer in the genitals then were has it gone?  I'm assuming that although I haven't felt the physical sensations of it moving, it must have gone up the spine to the brain as that is what I'm visualising.  However, maybe it's not and it's going somewhere else.  Until I can actually feel it myself then I can't say for sure what's happening.

Garibaldi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 12:26:28 AM »

I've been doing the Mantak Chia thing since 2004.  I met the guy and had a private lesson with him. I'm a very spiritual practicer.  As long as I lift the energy out of my groin, I have awesome dry orgasms, as many as I want.  I just focus on lifting the energy up towards my head, especially right before orgasm.  Then I relax and cum without cumming . . .  If I'm lustful, (fantasizing etc.) then the energy is in my dick and I can't lift lusty energy -- it's too fucking heavy!!!  like me trying to lift 1,000 pounds, can't do it, too heavy, sperm rushes out at orgasm.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 12:28:05 AM by jjjdr » Logged
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »

Hello and welcome to the board Jjjdr,

We would all be interested in knowing how one can list the energy up towards ones head.
Could you describe a little bit how it works and it feels?
Garibaldi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 02:48:35 PM »

Re: what it feels like to lift sexual energy up the spine....

For me, it matters not where I move the energy, as long as it's not focused in my dick, I can multi-orgasm without ejaculating.  If energy is all in my dick, it seems to want to leave through my dick...

My advice is to fake it till you make it.  Pretend you're moving energy.  Practice by moving energy to your right hand.  Feel it tingle.  Imagine it tingling.  Now try imagining you're lifting energy from your cock and balls up your spine. For me it's a slight tingling sensation similar to a limb that comes back to life after falling asleep.  Imagine you can lift energy, and soon, you can.  Fake it till you make it. Fire walkers move energy to their feet.  photos of their auras (see Kirlian photography) show huge auras around their feet, and dim everywhere else.  It's totally possible to move energy around the body at will.  Just say it, think it, and the body responds.  Perhaps it's a gentle sensation, or a huge rush of energy like shivers running up your spine.  Either way, gentle feeling or powerful, or none at all, you're still doing it.  Keep practicing and you'll feel your energy moving more clearly with time and practice.
Romeo
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 01:12:31 PM »

Thank you for these explanations!
alper5791

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 12:44:07 AM »

I read Mantak Chia's "cultivating the male sexual energy" a couple weeks ago and have begun experimenting with the methods.  I was amazed by how immediately effective the Power Lock method is.  In the Power Lock you bring yourself to PONR, then you fully contract your PC, diaphragms, abdomen, sphincter, fists, feet, legs, buttcks, and jaw while mentally pulling the energy down your penis, through the base, and into the base of the spine, then you continue to mentally draw it up into the Microcosmic Orbit.  Now, I haven't opened my m.orbit yet, but I was amazed that doing the power lock could take me from a full power hard-on to flaccid in about 5-10 seconds.  And after practicing power lock many times I was able to draw this energy away with similar speed without the full body squeeze -- just using my mind and a PC/anal squeeze.

So it's definitely possible to pull the energy back, just the m.orbit is hard to find quickly, I will stick with it for a while.  Now, a word of caution.  Mantak Chia is very hard core about semen retention and not coming at all.  He believes your semen is your life force and you should attempt to never spill the seed.  Which is fine if you're a master of the taoist orgasm and circulating your sexual energy through your whole body.  But I found, as a newbie, that if you practice his methods as described and you're not able to redirect the energy elsewhere -- that it built up massively in my testes and my "sperm palace" or "tan tien" which is just between my navel and the base of my penis, and in about 1 or 2 inches.  In other words, horrible blue balls!  Letting all this energy pool up in your lower torso is the danger of Mantak Chia's method.  I went for 5 days doing the exercises and it became very painful for hours at a time.

Now maybe somebody who has opened their m.orbit could comment on this.  But to me it seems like you have to find a balance between saving up enough sexual energy through semen retention so that you have enough to 'awaken' the m.orbit, and on the other hand not build up too much in your lower body that it sits there latent and toxic.  What kind of ejaculatory schedule were you on when you discovered the m.orbit?  Frequent?  Every 5 days?  In the book, Mantak Chia says the full power of testicle breathing could take 30 days of semen retention!  Would you think it's worthwhile to retain semen for several weeks without practicing genital stimulation (which would then not cause the bad energy buildup) in order to have enough sexual energy to awaken the m.orbit?  Or did you discover your m.orbit during periods of less semen retention and just continued observation and awareness?  thanks.

dryhorse
joking

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

Dryhorse:
I read Manak Chia's book a few years ago.  I remember the "Big Draw" was the technique that helped me the most to draw the sexual energy and pleasure away from my penis and up my spinal column into my head.  I discovered I was able to have orgasms in my head, heart and other areas of my body, just about wherever I concentrate.  It was the introduction to total body orgasms for me.  Now when I breathe deeply, as I inhale, I start the flow upward and then the exhale pushes the energy up.  I then let it go down through the room of my mouth through my tongue placed to the roof of my mouth and into my stomach. This is how I circulate the energy through my body.  If I am exhausted from MMOs' from hands on stimulation, I will just lay still, breathe and enjoy the total body orgasm.  It is as if the pleasure is totally surrounding me going even outside of my self. 

jpmmo
alper5791

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 11:52:30 AM »

Hey, I had some good revelations in the last 5 days about the transmutation of the sexual energy.  Using these revelations I have been able to masturbate to near orgasm, and back off without experiencing and "buildup" or blueballs.  I watched a video on meditation, found here http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3104972008328185386.  If that doesn't work you can just search "Deepak Chopra - Learn how to meditate" on google video.  I had a few deep journeys using those guidelines, and it awakened me to the feeling of the "cosmic energy."  Now in Mantak Chia terms, the cosmic energy is chi - and just having a better idea of what it is and how to feel it has been a great aid in transmuting the jing, sexual energy into chi, cosmic energy.

Now, the Deepak Chopra meditation guidelines above will guide you in a meditation that is very subtle and remote from the body.  The body is almost turned off.  My breath became so small in this meditation that I occasionally thought to myself "how am I surviving on so little breath?"  It was literally about 5 mL of air per breath.  A full, deep breath is about 4L.  So the body is not using much energy, and the mind is also turned off, so the mind is not using much energy.  So your sexual energy is very quiet, but at the same time the spirit is in a very high energy state - maybe off dreaming of other worlds - and above all you can feel this energy, the cosmic energy, the chi, all over flooding your whole being.

So feeling comfortable with the deep normal meditation after a few deep journeys, I set up my computer with an erotic image on the screen, and closed my eyes and took a couple minutes to relax.  I practiced the microcosmic orbit, which was an academic exercise as I haven't fully opened it.  But I just visualized the energy and tried to feel the corresponding cosmic energy in my different body areas as I wheeled it around.  Then I relaxed a little more and began the Deepak Chopra meditation.  When I got very deep (which takes about 10 minutes for me, and I can go even deeper the longer I go) I opened my eyes briefly for just a couple seconds to view the beautiful image of the girl.  Sexual energy sparked strongly in my lower body.  I got a very minor erection which shortly faded, but the energy kept pulsing and just burning like a fier, with flames leaping up my belly to my heart and up my spine as well.  It kept burning for minutes with heat going upwards.  Words won't describe this sex energy.  But the point is, that this sex energy is NOTICEABLY different than the cosmic energy, and the difference is stark and immediately observable.  Now, the pleasure I felt by occasionally opening my eyes to a sexual image while in deep meditation sent waves of pleasure coursing through me that are on par with orgasm in pleasure even though I barely had an erection.  So that was very good.  I began to play with the energy and attempt what I think must be called the "cool draw" from the Mantak Chia book.  I had very strong energy flow up my spine, and even a buzzing in the base of my skull, but no overflow into the brain yet, but it will come.  I also had an upflow of energy on the front side, up my belly and my heart region.  I tried the Big Draw during later practice, but I couldn't get the energy flowing up it was too much or I was too distracted or something.

Being able to intuitively feel the difference between the jing and the chi has allowed me to "transmute" the jing, or diffuse it out of my testes and my lower tan tien.  In other words, the horrible pain of blue balls I get from practicing sexual techniques without ejaculation is no more.  I can now "diffuse" the sex energy into cosmic energy and move it to other parts of my body.  This feels like a slow release from the lower body into the upper body.  Kind of like water flowing downhill, or a high pressure moving to an area of low pressure.  I find that it helps to lie down on the back with legs bent after a session of sexual practice when the blood may be pooled in the testes and then meditate for 10 minutes on diffusing and transmuting the sex energy away.  I've also found over the last few days that just knowing how to do this has reduced the likelihood of even getting blue balls as once I'm aware of the process it happens naturally during the sexual exercises.

Peace and pleasure,
dryhorse
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:02:49 PM by dryhorse » Logged
alper5791

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 10:22:15 AM »

In the last 2 weeks I've been meditating a lot, and practicing microcosmic orbit.  I had one VERY powerful experience with the microcosmic orbit the first time I brought energy into my perineum.  The energy shot down my legs very quickly, then rebounded at my feet and opened a floodgate which sent a surge of energy upward through my whole body and resulted in about a half hour long full power trip.

I am becoming more aware of energy in different parts of my body.  And with this refined awareness I've been able to masturbate at the PONR - right on the edge for a full hour of continuous stimulation.  I have learned to not let the energy go into my testes or prostate area, and keep it mostly in the penis.  I try not to let it go there at all - that way no energy will ever pool up there.  But if some does get there then I have to consciously calm those areas down and remove the energy, but once it is there, that is hard... so I try to keep it out in the first place.  Also after these 1 hour sessions sometimes I do not ejaculate, and I do not get blue balls because I keep the energy away from my testes and prostate.  Throughout the whole hour I occasionally feel my balls, and they are cold - no blood pooling there.  Sometimes there are periods of 10 or 15 minutes where I have such complete control that I could masturbate constantly and try (with my hand) as hard as I can to make myself cum, but since I am siphoning the energy away I won't cum, try as I may.  I haven't tried this in bed yet, but it seems like I will be able to last much longer.  Also when I am done I meditate for about 10-30 minutes and "equalize" the energy levels in the parts of my body... like energy flowing from a high pressure area in my penis and the whole area right around it - and let it flow upward to the rest of my body.

So far I haven't opened the full M.orbit, but I can move energy between the belly, sperm palace, and perineum.  I am going to take M.Chia's advice and observe a period of abstinence while I attempt to open my M.Orbit and complete the "cool draw" before continuing further.  Let you know how it goes either way in a couple more weeks.

DH
Goose

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 10:56:41 AM »

Hello, I'm interested in this technique. I ordered the book, 12 bucks from amazon but interested in getting started. I don't really understand the big draw technique? Can someone explain it in detail?

Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: