~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
September 20, 2017, 06:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Male Multiple Orgasm Generator  (Read 10014 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Bottom   Author

Time spent: 0 hours

(Date Posted:06/25/2007 21:56:45)

$%*'`[fritz]%*'`@I saw a fun weblog namedwww.jackoffclub.blogspot.comwhich is a discussion forum about masturbation and male multiple orgasms... There is also a short video of a multiple if you go towww.mydeo.comand search for "male multiple orgasm"...quite interesting! Fritz 

PanDragon   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   1#

Score:0

(Date Posted:07/03/2007 02:22:54)

Hey Fritz,

thanks for the links!

Just wanted to say for the record that, after seeing the video and reading the blogger's comments, it looks like the real deal to me.

His physical reactions - constant moaning, breathing patterns, involuntary shaking and convulsing, etc all appear quite similar to some of my own experiences with non-ejaculatory multiple orgasms.

I would just like to add that while prostate stimulators and similar toys such as the Aneros can be a wonderful way to experience male multiple orgasms, they are not the only way. And, in my experience, the same pleasures you see in the video can be achieved with a variety of simple techniques and practices like Jack Johnston's KSMO or The Maxwell Multiple Climax technique.

Thanks again for posting the vid. It's one of the best demo's I've seen yet!

Pandragon
--------------------------------------------------------------
"There is no such as thing as piano playing; I have tried it many times and nothing came of it."

- Paul Watzlawick, author of "The Language of Change"

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   2#

(Date Posted:07/11/2007 19:40:23)

$%*'`[Fritz]%*'`@
Yes, I paid Jack  the $100, tried his technique many times over many months , attended several online live seminars.... and the "key sound" is definitely a turn on and Jack is a wonderful supporting coach...but, it takes  a lot  of practice and patience, which, frankly, I lost. The same thing happened to me with Aneros...I spent hours and hours practicing the breathing and the exercises and finally decided that although it was pleasurable, it was just  too much work and the results were hard to get consistently.... And the "ribs" on the Aneros really irritated some sensitive body parts.....Many times I'd spend a half-hour doing the exercises and nothing would happen. Ugh!

The Multiple Orgasm Generator makes the whole process automatic and when you already have an erection,  insert the toy and first turn it on....OMG! You know it's working. First, my legs start to involuntarily spasm , I have to grab onto something with my hands and hold tight (I don't know why...maybe because it's sooo intense and I'm afraid to "let go" all the way?), my body tingles all over, the moaning starts on its own  and sometimes my teeth "shiver" like when you're really cold...but it's not uncomfortable. It's really  like "controlled ecstasy". And you generally  don't want it to stop unless it gets too intense. I sometimes have to  stop masturbating, or if I'm not "solo", ask my girlfriend to stop sucking my cock when the Generator is doing its thing because it's just too intense. But after a 1 minute rest, I am ready for more!!!!!! It has definitely spiced up our sex life!!!!!

PanDragon   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   3#

Score:0

(Date Posted:07/16/2007 04:07:19)

Hey Fritz,

I have to point something out here:

you mentioned paying Jack "the $100" to learn his KSMO (key sound multiple orgasm) technique. But the cost of the basic package, including the instructional seminar, unlimited posting rights at the discussion forum and unlimited attendance to the live instructional chats is currently $49.95.

Also, you mentioned trying the technique "many times" over many months and that it takes a "lot" of practice and patience.

Granted, it does take most people regular practice to achieve the multiple orgasms with KSMO. It is a learned skill after all. However, for beginners, Jack recommends no more than 20 minutes of practice every other day. Most practitioners achieve multiple orgasms within about 1-3 months of regular practice. That may qualify as "a lot" of practice to you. But in my opinion, it's a small price to pay to be able to enjoy multiple orgasms with or without a partner, and without the need for additional toys or equipment.

As for the Aneros, there are several versions, but only two of them have "ribs," the "MGX" and "SGX" models. All others are completely smooth at the base.

As far as comparing the Aneros with the Multiple Orgasm Generator - I can't. I don't have The Generator. All I can say is, I have several Aneros models (my Favorite is The Eupho) and they have all worked great for me. Personally, I find that adding vibrators to prostate stimulation creates a numbing effect and actually disrupts any orgasmic sensations I would normally enjoy from massaging that area.

Of course, that's just my personal experience. I know there are plenty of guys who enjoy using vibrators during anal/prostate play. There's a great deal of discussion and difference of opinion about this at the Aneros forum - www.malegspot.com.

Thanks again for posting the link. But in the interest of fairness to all readers, please be sure check your facts when referencing the cost or practice products and techniques.

Pan

--------------------------------------------------------------
"There is no such as thing as piano playing; I have tried it many times and nothing came of it."

- Paul Watzlawick, author of "The Language of Change"

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   4#

(Date Posted:10/26/2007 10:36:37)

$%*'`[Tim]%*'`@I wouldn't be to focused on giving yourself an orgasm, if you give your girlfriend a better orgasm, just seeing her enjoy it so much will give you the best orgasm ever, i learned how to give a great orgasm to a girl from this video, http://www.andrewsbest.com/view.php?id=4 totally recommended. 
Guest   Actions Blog this Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top 5#

RE:Male Multiple Orgasm Generator
(Date Posted:03/02/2008 15:43:40)

Mydeo.com no longer allows a person  to view other people's videos--he/she can only upload,view and distribute their own videos. I found this out AFTER I registered. Too bad...I really wanted to view that multi orgasmic clip you mentioned.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: