~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 24, 2017, 08:36:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've had one successful multiple orgasm.. but i dont know how i did it. help?  (Read 4136 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 09:36:01 PM »

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Bottom   Author

Time spent: 0 hours

(Date Posted:09/21/2007 07:03:48)

$%*'`[anonymous]%*'`@Hi all. I am very glad this forum is in place, for I have no where else to turn, so many thanks in advance for any help given.In short, I came across MMO when searching how to last longer in bed (before my girlfriend returns). On my initial findings, I saw that strengthening the PC muscle was the key, so have strengthened it fairly well over the past week, doing about 30 reps, 5 sets a day.I have been trying to have an MMO. Then one night whileI was practising, I had it. I orgasmed, and no semen came out. Then I carried on, and had another one after 20 seconds, this one more forceful as my right eye shut! And again I carried on and had another one. Then I stopped because I was so surprised.But the problem is, I cant seem to re do it. Everytime I try, I do the same thing, I caress and stroke for about 15-20mins, then slowly reach higher levels of arousal. But when I approach the point of return, I clamp my PC muscle shut, and I orgasm, but I always ejaculate aswell. Is it that my PC muscle is not strong enough still? I can't remember exactly how I used my PC muscle in my first encouter.So far I have read more articles, and 'How to make love all night'. All seem to revolve around shutting that PC muscle at the right point.Has anyone been in my position? Or can anyone help? It was so great that I definately want to learn how to do this MMO! 

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   1#

(Date Posted:09/21/2007 07:03:49)

$%*'`[anonymous]%*'`@
Hi all. I am very glad this forum is in place, for I have no where else to turn, so many thanks in advance for any help given.

In short, I came across MMO when searching how to last longer in bed (before my girlfriend returns). On my initial findings, I saw that strengthening the PC muscle was the key, so have strengthened it fairly well over the past week, doing about 30 reps, 5 sets a day.

I have been trying to have an MMO. Then one night while  I was practising, I had it. I orgasmed, and no semen came out. Then I carried on, and had another one after 20 seconds, this one more forceful as my right eye shut! And again I carried on and had another one. Then I stopped because I was so surprised.

But the problem is, I cant seem to re do it . Everytime I try, I do the same thing, I caress and stroke for about 15-20mins, then slowly reach higher levels of arousal. But when I approach the point of return, I clamp my PC muscle shut, and I orgasm, but I always ejaculate aswell. Is it that my PC muscle is not strong enough still? I can't remember exactly how I used my PC muscle in my first encouter.

So far I have read more articles, and 'How to make love all night'. All seem to revolve around shutting that PC muscle at the right point.

Has anyone been in my position? Or can anyone help? It was so great that I definately want to learn how to do this MMO!

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   2#

Score:0

(Date Posted:09/21/2007 18:41:05)

I've had the same problem..........it's happened once and not again.

This site is deserted. I went to the site below and asked a question. A few days later I got a useful reply.

Check it out.

http://www.tantra.com/kama_sutra_tips/

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   3#

(Date Posted:09/22/2007 05:46:09)

$%*'`[anonymous]%*'`@
thanks mate I appreciate that very much. I have just emailed them the question.

May I ask, did they solve your problem? Are you able to have MMO now whenever you wish? If so, any helpful hints?

Many thanks again!

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   4#

(Date Posted:09/22/2007 18:09:25)

Anon,

I haven't had another . Yet.

My thought about what you describe:

it seems as if what you are doing is bringing yourself to orgasm and trying to stop an ejaculation. Everything I've read says that this is putting the cart before the horse. What seems to be recommended , at least at first, is to bring yourself NEAR orgasm, and then hang out there. Stop stimulation before you reach the point of no return. Use the squeeze technique or not, but wait until that urge to keep going and ejaculate passes somewhat.    Relax your breathing and your muscles. Then start again.

I call it "don't hold back, but hang back".

I've been practicing this by slowing the stimulation way down when I get near the point of no return and stopping when I get too close. Then I can start to feel the sensations running up my legs. The longer I practice in one session, the further up my body these sensations travel: perineum, then belly and lower back, then chest and arms. It takes a while....like an hour or so!  And feels great.

The idea is to pay close attention and learn to separate out the differing sensations and muscle contractions. And it takes some time to retrain the body's responses.

This is what I know at this point, still on the learning curve .

Cinco

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   5#

(Date Posted:09/23/2007 07:24:30)

$%*'`[anonymous]%*'`@
I see. Yeah I agree I think I am trying to hard to have one, since I managed to have one before. After several attempts, I have still failed! Though after a few of those, I could feel the odd contraction through the penis after I stopped stimulation near the point of no return. But then its goes overboard, and ejaculation commences, and no matter how hard I squeeze, theres no preventing it!

Today for example, I kept an erection for almost an hour, and of that, about 20 mins was playing with the point of no return. A felt a few contractions after a few stops, but not an orgasm like I felt before.

I think I am just going to focus on getting my PC muscle even stronger this week. Then my girlfriend returns, so I will put it to her, to let me practice. They say its easier with a partner.

Was your previous success, exactly how I described? Just like an ejaculation, but just no semen, or a dry ejaculation as I like to call it!

Anonymous   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   6#

(Date Posted:09/28/2007 04:19:09)

$%*'`[Anonymous2]%*'`@
I'm eager to hear  about your  progress. 

I can stop & go, and delay my orgasms for a long time (which brings lots of great sensations), but clamping down with my PC always seems to bring me closer to ejaculating instead of holding it off.      Perhaps I'm clamping down  with the wrong muscle...

Have you notice that you shoot any farther since you started with the PC exercises?

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   7#

(Date Posted:10/05/2007 19:56:49)

Reply to : anonymous [Anonymous]

Was your previous success, exactly how I described? Just like an ejaculation, but just no semen, or a dry ejaculation as I like to call it!

I wouldn't say it was like an ejaculation.  Instead the sensation mostly bypassed my penis and seemed more centered in the core of my body: perineum, belly, chest.  It was very cool, but there was no sense of ejaculatory muscle contractions or anything like that.  And, surprisingly to me, it happened after I had stopped stimulation and clamped down  with my PC....I wasn't even touching myself. 

No big changes on the homefront here, though now as an experiment I'm focusing on deep breath and muscle relaxation while I'm in that point-of-no-return zone.  It's an odd sensation, but takes me more inside myself and away from that focus on ejaculation.

And how are things progressing for you? Is the GF back?  Any change?

Cinco   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   8#

(Date Posted:10/05/2007 20:08:31)

Reply to : Anonymous2 [Anonymous]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.I can stop & go, and delay my orgasms for a long time (which brings lots of great sensations), but clamping down with my PC always seems to bring me closer to ejaculating instead of holding it off. Perhaps I'm clamping downwith the wrong muscle...Have you notice that you shoot any farther since you started with the PC exercises?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah the stop and go and delay is a nice improvement over the old days but I haven't been able to really control the ejaculation response yet either.  Since I started the PC/sphincter contractions the ejaculations are usually stronger and the sensations more  intense. 

The issue I wrote to that other board about was  how to deal with the sensations  that build up  after a while  when I've been practicing without ejaculating.  After a few days or  a week  my energy starts to get a little crazy, so I needed some advice on what to do about it.      This is (most of) what they told me:

" (learn) to move the energy through you while in high states of arousal.

Practicing breath techniques, visualizing the movement of energy from your genitals up through your chakras/body cavity and turning the idea of 'edgy' and 'preoccupation with sex' into a higher energy that you can use during the day to help you manifest your life is your next step.

Awareness, witnessing yourself, gently watching how you are during the day, noticing your field of vision being wider and more acute, noticing what ticks you off, etc. - use your breath to moderate and manage your energy. When you notice that you are in that state stop what you are doing, close your eyes, take a deep breath into your belly, let it out slowly and let go of the stress as you are by imaging it or visioning it. On the next in-breath imagine spreading the energy out and beyond you. On the next breath out imagine sending energy down into the earth and grounding yourself firmly. then on the next in-breath imagine a project getting done. And on the out breath being grounded again. And so on.

Make it a simple meditation that might take 1 or 2 minutes when you notice the energy build up.

But also, ejaculate more and do it with supreme attention and movement of energy so as to maximize the benefits."
is_aimoo_guest   Actions Blog this Send Message Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom   9#

RE:I've had one successful multiple orgasm.. but i dont know how i did it. help?
(Date Posted:12/13/2007 13:01:27)

Hi: My name is Peter. I'm the lead programmer for the new Tantra.com website, which was launched 10 days ago.

The link mentioned above is now properly redirected to http://www.tantra.com/tantric_sex/tantric_techniques/. This page contains links to a number of free articles and to premium material, including video instruction on male and female multiple orgasm techniques.

I'm an outside contractor, but I've been very impressed with how seriously (but with a lot of fun!) these people approach the subject of sex and how to make it more enjoyable for all.

HTH,
  Peter

Guest   Actions Blog this Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top | Move to Bottom 10#

RE:I've had one successful multiple orgasm.. but i dont know how i did it. help?
(Date Posted:04/17/2008 01:28:20)

Hi Cinco, not sure if you still use this site but i'll post again anyway.

Its been a year i can see from the date and i still cant do it lol! my girlfriend came back, but i just could not do the same as i did that other night.

I have been trying loads of techniques. But the same always happens, i can feel those initial contractions, and either i jus relax the PC and then stop stimulation, doesnt work, or I clamp down on the PC, and relax, but i have to be careful that doesnt take me into ejaculation.

The thing is, I have been reading all of this stuff about whole body orgasms  etc, but no where does it mention about what I experienced, in terms of having the exact same contractions as with ejaculation, but with no semen coming out, and then continuing to have another. by this i mean, say i ejaculate and orgasm, you have those massive contractions and  for me my right eye will close lol! and this is what happened that one time. but everytime i try now, its always those very small contractions right at the start.

And everything I have read so far talks about relaxing into it and falling into it, but its all about a sense of feeling and not contractions etc lol. I have had one experience of feeling light headed, but thats about it.

Now i broke up with my girlfriend, so have been trying solo. but after half an hour my arm hurts lol!

have you come across anything that works? 
Guest   Actions Blog this Quick Quote Quote & Reply  | Move to Top 11#

(Date Posted:05/30/2008 19:14:33)

Hi
I've been having multiple orgasms using the technique you mentioned for a few years now. What i recommend is that you first learn the timing between orgasm and ejaculation. There is a moment when you start to orgasm, but the contractions haven't started yet. That is when you must squeeze your PC muscles as hard as possible. The aim is to stop the contractions from happening. As soon as you start to orgasm, you must stop all stimulation to your penis or you will not be able to stop the ejaculation.

At first, its hard to get the timing right (too soon and you don't orgasm properly, and too late you have a normal orgasm). Find your sweet spot between the start of orgasm and ejaculation, and remember to stop all stimulation as you begin to cum. It gets a lot easier with practice. Let me know how it goes.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: