~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 27, 2014, 03:09:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problems distinguishing pre-cum from a dry orgasm type of cum.  (Read 3987 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 11:46:42 AM »

Anifua
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/17/2005 12:26 AM                       

Ok, I followed the glans stimulation process. By the way, is it the part of the head that you can see if you look down at your dick, the top of it (the hole), or on the other side? Anyways, I do this, and dont feel too much sensation, but never the less, clear type of liquid starts to "ooze" out of my dick. Is this pre-cum, or is this a "dry orgasm"? Any suggestions?
| Report to admin | Speaking message |   

PanDragon

Platinum Member

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 10/17/2005 1:59 PM                               

Hi Anifua,

The glans is the part on top.

The clear liquid is probably "pre-cum," assuming that it's not "squirting" out, which would be ejaculate.

It's quite possible to have "dry orgasms" with a little pre-cum oozing out. A dry orgasm just means that you are enjoying the feelings of having an orgasm, without ejaculating (squirting fluid) or losing your erection or feelings of arousal.

However, oozing a little pre-cum does not necessarily mean you're having a dry orgasm. You must actually feel like you're having an orgasm for that to be true.

;-)

"There is no such as thing as piano playing; I have tried it many times and nothing came of it."

- Paul Watzlawick, author of "The Language of Change"

Anifua
Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/17/2005 10:35 PM                       

Ahh, that is my problem. You see, I can do the "pre-cumming", but I do not really experience a full-blown orgasmic feeling while doing so. What are some ways of stimulating the glans, because the only way I have found to attempt to do it is through rubbing my thumb against the head area, but that does not seem to work.

PS. Thanks for the information, also!

PanDragon

Platinum Member

Reg : 07/13/2003

Date Posted: 10/17/2005 10:51 PM                               

What are some ways of stimulating the glans, because the only way I have found to attempt to do it is through rubbing my thumb against the head area, but that does not seem to work.

Well, to be honest, the glans technique is not my personal favorite, so I have very little experience with it. But when I tried it, I would use a small amount of lubricant (Astroglide) and rub the glans with the palm of my hand. Using a side-side or circlular motion worked best for me.

Hope that helps!

"There is no such as thing as piano playing; I have tried it many times and nothing came of it."

- Paul Watzlawick, author of "The Language of Change"

Anonymous

Date Posted: 10/17/2005 11:01 PM                       

Yeah, some lube would seem like a good idea. I will try that soon enough. Last night, however, I gained...something while combining the glans stimulation with casual pumping and a bit of anal stimulation, and got some....weird, near orgasmic experience, but it was not really a orgasm. Felt like a pre-orgasm or something...

Well, I  understand you favor the KSMO technique by Jack Johnson (I think), but I am not really willing to pay money at this moment to try to gain a MMO. Do you have any other method that you could reccomend though?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: