~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 23, 2017, 05:41:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mantak Chia book reviews  (Read 10358 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:12:44 AM »

There have been a number of posts on this forum on Mantak Chia's techniques. The feedback seems to be mixed. One post, see below, specifically comments on particular Mantak Chia books.

If you want to write a review on a specific Mantak Chia book, please feel to do that here.

yesyesyesyesohgodyes (Date Posted: 01/08/2006 10:33 PM)

During the 5 years, I got very interested in chi kung/ qigong and found one of Chia's Certified Instructors in my town. I have since taken almost all of  Chia's qigong system (www.universaltao.com) and actually began studying Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture.

It seems that many people (including those here) casually dismiss Chia's work  as simply a precursor to all of the books that have come out since. I'm sorry, but you are sorely mistaken. Taoist Secrets of Love must be viewed in the context of the entire system. For certain (and I'm sure everyone who has read it will agree), is that Chia's book is poorly written. But if you spend time studying the other qigong he teaches(and chinese medicine), it becomes much clearer.

Chia only promotes PC muscle exercises as a preliminary training to moving your sexual energy with your mind. Actually, if you study  the Iron Shirt system, you will find that Chia is a large proponent of the "tailbone muscle." In Iron Shirt, you learn to differentiate and control the front/left/right/back parts of the anus separately. The back part of the anus (tailbone muscle) is actually an acupunture point called DU-1 (or GV-1). Contraction of the PC muscle is mostly done to energetically connect the acupoint directly in front of the anus (Ren or CV - 1 (actually located in the middle of the PC muscle) to DU-1. The contraction acts as a kind of bridge, so that the energy can flow from the penis across the anus and up the spine. He calls it "The Big Draw."

You don't need to be having sex to move energy in this manner. Sexual energy is much hotter and hard to control, which is why the other practices in his system, namely the Microcosmic Orbit (MO), are so important for success. When you do the MO and also what is call Dantien breathing, you actually can activate your parasympathetic nervous sytem, or at least become extremely relaxed. I have personally confirmed the efficacy of this with a biofeedback device that measures Galvanic Skin Response.

As for my experience of MMO using his technique: as I said, my girlfiend was not interested in improving our sex life (a large reason for our separation), so I have no experience with a partner. When I'm alone, as I approach the point of no returrn, if I completely stop stimulation and do the Big Draw 2 or 3 times, my erection visible subsides a bit. Continuing, I can get a start/stop/Big Draw rhythm that consistently produces the light-headedness and euphoria typically associated with ejaculation and orgasm, but after a bit of this, I usually end up ejaculating, stopping entirely, or using finger pressure. On a couple of  occasions, I have successfully pulled all of my sexual/ orgasmic energy up my spine and into the complete MO like he teaches. Honestly, it was almost too intense for me. I couldn't stay still with the bliss and euphoria that ensued and ended up running around the apartment with my pants around my ankles laughing until I finally collapsed in complete reverie.

Needless to say, I would love to master the technique, and am currently committed to doing so.
KeepitupJohnson

Enjoy sex, but don't let sex enjoy you.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2013, 10:36:49 AM »

I've read two of Mantak Chia's books, including Taoist Secrets of Love/Cultivating Male Sexual Energy, and The Multi-Orgasmic Couple.

Then I met Mantak Chia in person. I attended one of his seminars for a week. I even had a private session with him.

Taoist Secrets of Love is great for explaining the benefits of conserving, rather than wasting sperm. There are many other books by other Chinese authors that also explain why it's a bad idea to ejaculate too frequently.

As far as explaining exactly how to have non-ejaculatory orgasms, I think The Multi-Orgasmic Couple is much better.

Honestly,
Keepitup Johnson
author of Love Satisfies, how to have dry orgasms, male multiple orgasms, tantric sex
www.lovesatisfies.com

Keepitup Johnson, author of Love Satisfies, how to have infinite male multiple orgasms, available from Amazon.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: