~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
July 26, 2017, 05:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: book reviews of ESO by Alan P. Brauer & Donna J. Brauer  (Read 7350 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:26:29 AM »

ESO has been mentioned several times on this forum. Below is a post that comments on the book. Looks like the FMO forum members might be more interested in this one!
Feel free to add your review of the book here as well.

ESO: How You and Your Lover Can Give Each Other Hours of Extended Sexual Orgasm by Alan P. Brauer and Donna J. Brauer

J.B.  (Date Posted: 10/19/2004 1:46 PM)

It's interesting that Brauer's ESO, which I have read, states that it extended sexual orgasms (rising higher and higher) are for both men and women (double the book sales) but the only descriptions of ESO he/she have ever given are of WOMEN. Moreover, go to Amazon.com and look at all the reviews: "Great book, it worked wonders on my wife/girlfriend...." Find one talking about extended orgasm for men. The book is split 50/50 male/female but REALITY CHECK: try it and you will find out that only women can have these effortless super ever-rising orgasms that make multiples look like a piffle.

Reply to J.B.
Amazon reviews of ESO:

"I have used it on past girlfriends and taken them to places they didn't know their own bodies could take them. Complete loss of time and place while wave after wave of deep slow contractions went on for 1-2 or more hours. I've given it as a gift to some of my male friends and they had the same results with their wives/girlfriends. While she is "lost" you'll know exactly how to "read her internally" as to what to do next. This is beyond multiple orgasm. You owe it to yourself and the one you love to know these secrets." This is a typical one.

The best one--the only one to really mention men at all, does so in a backhanded way: Women will have never-ending orgasms, and, oh yeah, guys you can hold back near the edge and have a nice stronger (but normal) one:

The Quintessential Guide to Great Love Making!!!, February 25, 1999
Reviewer: A reader
For women, the resource here, emotionally and sexually, is astoundingly clear: you can achieve a never-ending orgasm till you can no longer stand it. If you were not multiple-orgasmic before this resource, better buy it today!

For the men, well, you can orgasm with more intensity by learning the methods of reaching the "point of no-return" and staying so close without having an orgasm. You also learn how to make love to a woman. Wow!

Felecia
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 08:31:17 AM by Administrator » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: