~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 23, 2017, 09:57:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Aneros Massager reviews  (Read 19399 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:02:26 AM »

Below are excerpts of posts relating to Aneros massagers.
If you would like to comment on Aneros products you can do so in this thread.

Fritz (Date Posted:07/11/2007 19:40:23)

Yes, I paid Jack  the $100, tried his technique many times over many months , attended several online live seminars.... and the "key sound" is definitely a turn on and Jack is a wonderful supporting coach...but, it takes  a lot  of practice and patience, which, frankly, I lost. The same thing happened to me with Aneros...I spent hours and hours practicing the breathing and the exercises and finally decided that although it was pleasurable, it was just  too much work and the results were hard to get consistently.... And the "ribs" on the Aneros really irritated some sensitive body parts.....Many times I'd spend a half-hour doing the exercises and nothing would happen. Ugh!

PanDragon (Date Posted:07/16/2007 04:07:19)

As for the Aneros, there are several versions, but only two of them have "ribs," the "MGX" and "SGX" models. All others are completely smooth at the base.

... All I can say is, I have several Aneros models (my Favorite is The Eupho) and they have all worked great for me. Personally, I find that adding vibrators to prostate stimulation creates a numbing effect and actually disrupts any orgasmic sensations I would normally enjoy from massaging that area.
mover

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:19:43 PM »

I can personally vouch for the incredible experiences obtained with the Aneros massager.

It takes practice, partially in learning to relax, partially in getting over the whole male/anal thing and mostly in learning to be patient while your neurology "rewires" itself. However, the end result is a journey of exploration that surprises at every turn.

It is through the Aneros products that I have discovered so many other pleasurable practices.
As a more specific review, I own three:

The MGX - appears to be one of the standard models. It is the model that I purchased first and have explored the most
The Progasm - their largest model. Not an every session kind of toy (for me anyway) but it certainly is mind-blowing
The Helix - most of the posts that I've read state that this model allows for the best learning curve

axlr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 07:02:16 AM »

Here you have a video with true dry orgasms!
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=7eYaC-S767-
brickbat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 01:54:38 PM »

The above video done by myvidfun, an aneros "DO NOTHING" proponent is perhaps the best video ever done because he annotates what he is doing and what he is feeling as he orgasms.

Does anybody on this website have a key to what got you to the dry Os or Super Os using the do nothing approach to rewiring the prostate. 

If so, I and others who have been in this aneros game spasmodically for years would appreciate your insight to what you did using the do nothing approach to become prostate rewired.

Thanks
Vitality4845

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2017, 01:09:06 AM »

What do you guys mean when you say rewiring your brain when using the aneros ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: