~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
October 17, 2017, 04:26:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: review of "How to Make Love All Night" by Barbara Keesling  (Read 7459 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 09, 2008, 09:46:37 AM »

Barbara Keeling claims that PC squeezing is the way to male multiple orgasms. There are many posts talking the PC squeezing method in general on this forum. MMO members have generally not found this method to work for them. However, they do say that a strong PC muscle helps improve the quality of regular orgasms.

Below is an except from a post talking about the book. Add your review of the book here!

-----------------

Edwin (Date Posted: 11/30/2004 4:40 PM)

....5 months ago I was at the same point you are now : searching, gathering information about how to improve things.  Also like you, I'm a pretty skeptic person, especially about things like these... and KSMO didnt pass my valibility(?) test. You only get one first impression and the website was simply not convincing. So I turned to PC muscle training with the help of a book ("How to make love all night" - Barbara Kiesling). I finished the book and exercices and although it gave me (at some level) what it promised, I was pretty dissapointed. I couldn't  enjoy being 'multi-orgasmic' this way at all. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I did it for obvious reasons, but I expected much more out of it. I couldn't believe I was so excited in the beginning.. over this.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 10:11:03 AM by Administrator » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: