~ THE MALE MULTIPLE ORGASM FORUM ~ www.malemultiple.org
November 22, 2017, 01:13:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the new Male Mutliple Orgasm Forum! 

The Male Multiple Orgasm Forum is THE place to find information, ask questions and share your experience about male multiple orgasms and becoming multi-orgasmic.

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Close, but not quite getting it  (Read 3707 times)
Administrator
Administrator

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »

Author                                                             

daveybear

Bronze Member 

Reg : 03/28/2005

Date Posted: 03/28/2005 3:25 PM           

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone,
I just joined the forum today after having read over it last week. I have been trying to work with fumingpole's method, and have had some success. I have also read Dr. Lin's actionlove information, and am familiar with the breathing techniques that he employs. I find it very difficult to maintain an erection let alone get anywhere near PONR using the glans stimulation techniques. I just don't have that much feeling on my glans. I usually use the fisting technique to get myself close to orgasm, while maintaining a relaxed state of mind and using deep breathing. I recently have tried switching over to glans stimulation right before ejaculation. As soon as I switch over to glans stimulation, the sensation in my penis moves from that of orgasm to almost being numb. I do leak out prostatic fluid when I do this, I believe this is what people mean by the "cum oozing out". It's not gelatinous like ejaculate, and it just dribbles out. I maintain my erection when this happens, and can do this several times. However, if I go past the PONR and try to do glans stimulation, I achieve a more satisfying orgasmic feeling, but I ejaculate and lose my erection. I want the latter part in terms of the sensation, and the former part in terms of maintaining my erection. Any suggestions?

Thanks 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: